Baguio Transient Houses Directory

Vince

Vince is a happy resident of Baguio City. Having been born and raised in the City of Pines, he find value in helping others. In his own way he is helping others by informing them about what's new in the City of Baguio. He firmly believes that there are more reasons to highlight the positive than the negative.

You may also like...

16 Responses

1. chie says:

hi,

me my cousin are starting off our backpacking tour at Panagbenga Festival. can you please post the room rates that could accomodate 2-4 persons.

thanks,

chie

• Vince says:

Hi,

Please visit our baguio transient houses directory, you can ask the owners directly about their rates and maybe get some discounts? 🙂

2. riza says:

hi, me and my friends are planning to go to baguio this feb 25-26.. can someone send me how much a transient house is? thanks

3. hi. I am looking for a house or two for rent, good for 20 people, with a high-end feel, similar to houses in John hay. I initially want 2 cabins in john hay but i don’t know anyone from there. my budget is 24k for our group, per night. As long as it’s very, very nice. Date: December 26 to 30, 2012. If anyone can help me out? please email me at shanda dot lim at yahoo dot com, thanks!

4. catherine episcope says:

Hi we would like to know if there is still available house for 6 pax for feb-24-26, 2012.Preferably along legarda or near session road and with parking please.Your immediate reply is highly appreciated.Thanks

5. chut says:

hi, im looking for a transient house on Apr 5-8 good for 16-20 pax. Do you have any website or contact nos. you can refer to us? So far, all we looked for are fully booked. Thanks!

6. Kristine says:

my friends and i are looking for an affordable transient room that could accommodate 6 adults and 3 kids of 10, 9, and 6 years of age, i have my fingers crossed hoping that we could find one…please help us…

7. Mark says:

Interested in renting your unit in Morning Glory this April 12-15 for 6 pax. Hope you can accommodate our request. Thanks!

• admin says:

Hello Mark,

Please contact the number that correspond to the transient house of your choice, our page is only a directory page and are in no way affiliated with these transient houses we just aim to help you search for transient houses in Baguio City.

Thanks

8. girly says:

Sir, can you help me finding a transient house for 4pax on april 28 to 30? natawagan ko na lahat ng nasa list puro fully booked na eh.. thanks:)

9. mimi says:

Hello po! Im looking for an affordable room good for two, this 27 po sana, pero lahat po ng kinocontact namin fully booked na. Can you please help me po. Thank you!

• Vince says:

Hi Mimi,

Very sorry for the late reply as we were asking our transient house owner friends if they still have available rooms, unfortunately we cannot find one hope you are able to find rooms for your visit in Baguio City.