Beyond Baguio – How to Travel from Baguio City to Clark International Airport

Vince

Vince is a happy resident of Baguio City. Having been born and raised in the City of Pines, he find value in helping others. In his own way he is helping others by informing them about what's new in the City of Baguio. He firmly believes that there are more reasons to highlight the positive than the negative.

You may also like...

8 Responses

1. alexa says:

Hi,

I’m just wondering if you know how to get from Clark airport to Baguio?? I’ve looked a lot online, but still can’t find much information on it. I just want to know if you’ve ever done the trip. Please let me know if you have.

Thanks,

Alexa

• admin says:

Hi Alexa,

I am assuming you are asking about using public transport to Baguio from Clark, if that is the case then:

1. You can ride a taxi, a jeepney or van from Clark to Dau Terminal
      2. At the Dau terminal wait for the Baguio bound buses, Victory Liner or Genesis bus.

Hope this helps if you have further questions please do comment it again.

• alexa says:

Thanks a lot! Yes, I will be traveling via public transport. There’s a lot of info online about going from Baguio to Clark airport, but not the other way around. So, glad to know that I can do it!

2. fahida says:

Hi, I wanna know san usually naheheld yung tiangge sa baguio city?

• admin says:

Hi Fahida,

There are two actually, one From Feb.1-March 3 that would at the Burnham Park Biking area, the other would be at Session Road during the Session Road in Bloom From Feb.25 – March 3, 2013.

3. Jennifer says:

Very helpful! Thank you!

4. Leona says:

thank you, this is really helpful guideline to those people who are travelling and flying from Clark. I will be flying to Cebu with my daughter to go Bohol, from Bohol back to Cebu then go around Cebu, then from Cebu to boracay, from boracay to Laog.
    Can I fly from Boracay Caticlan to Laog?