How to Apply for Hobbyist Photographer ID for Panagbenga 2013

Vince

Vince is a happy resident of Baguio City. Having been born and raised in the City of Pines, he find value in helping others. In his own way he is helping others by informing them about what's new in the City of Baguio. He firmly believes that there are more reasons to highlight the positive than the negative.

You may also like...

15 Responses

1. roberto sotero azucena says:

sir/madam,

please, tell me the exact date of baguio city’s panagbenga 2013 & what time the grand parade in the city will start..

thank you…..

2. Myk says:

Hi sir! Thank you for the Nice info. open po ba for all ages? Thanks!

• admin says:

Hi Myk,

I think they prioritize those that are members of an official photo group as for the age i think it is implied that applicant should be of legal age.

3. james s. singlador says:

hi sir where is the link for the hobbyist ID form? Thanks.

• admin says:

Hi James and Guys!

As posted also in our Facebook Page they are already implementing strict regulations regarding the giving of Hobbyist ID so what you can do is to personally request for a form at the Panagbenga Secretariat office BVCB building in front of the childrens park. Sorry guys as much as i want to i am not allowed to post it on my site as instructed by the one in-charge.

4. Roy Hapa Sy says:

Thank you for sharing information about Panagbenga. This will be my 5th Panagbenga festival and I am so looking forward to seeing my most loved city Baguio 🙂 Please continue to share and show how beautiful Baguio is. Thanks.

5. Appin Pinkihan says:

Sir,
    Where is the online application form for the photographer’s pass/ID?
    In behalf of the Laguna Photography Club (LPC), we would like to apply for a photographer’s ID/pass.
    Thank you.

Appin Pinkihan
    President, LPC
    Member, FPPI

• admin says:

Hello,

Unfortunately we were asked by the one in-charge not to post the documents via our website, I was advised that it would be better if you would get your forms in their office fronting the Children’s Playground at burnham park.