Dubbed as the fight of the century, boxing fans and surely every Filipino will be watching or at least would be monitoring via the radio or internet the Manny Pacquiao – Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight. Now although many would prefer to monitor the fight at home, you cannot really beat that feeling of belonging to a crowd while watching one of the Philippines’ pride battle it out in the ring. Now if you think that paying P2,500 for a pay-per-view experience you might want to check out these following establishments offering more than watching the fight.
1. Azalea Hotels and Residences
The fight will be shown at the Martinez Hall 1 and 2. For P750 spectators can enjoy either a breakfast buffet at Tradisyon restaurant, and watch the fight at the Martinez Hall where they will be served with 2 local beers or cocktails and assorted snacks, or they can opt to take the Big Grill bite Lunch Buffet. For more information visit their Facebook Page
2. Mamitas Bulalohan – For P299 (Consumable) you get to watch this historic fight.
3. Backyard Restaurant – For P250/head you do not only get to watch the fight live on pay-per-view but you also get to sample their breakfast meal.
4. El Cielito – A brunch buffet is waiting for your at El Cielito Inn when you watch the Fight of the Century
5. Venus Parkview Hotel – For P650 enjoy the fight with an eat all you can buffet, unlimited iced tea, beer and pica-pica.
6. Abanao Square – if you find all establishments full on Sunday, then you might want to join the hundreds of residents in Baguio who will stop and watch the fight on this Mall’s jumbotron although we’re not sure if that is still live.
These are just some of the places where you can watch the Manny Pacquiao – Floyd Mayweather Jr. although watching it at home, with your family is the best option.