Baguio City offers a lot of picturesque scenes especially in the morning and in the evening. Add the cool weather to the equation and your travel around the city of pines would just be perfect, since you do not have to worry about the heat while you find that perfect shot.
Finding that perfect scene is really easy since Baguio City offers a lot of it, whether you stand by the roses at the Rose Garden, take a “walk in the forest” scene at the Camp John Hay eco-trail or just a selfie with your family with one of the tourist spots in Baguio on the background.
Indeed, taking photos is already part of any vacation, not only because selfies and groufies are fun but most of all you take photos to preserve the memory of that travel, so that one day as you sit with your family and friends and reminisce the days when you visited the City of Pines and how awesome your vacation was.
The only thing the can ruin that moment is a bad photo not because you do not have that technical skill in photography but because your smartphone’s camera is inferior and it just takes bad photos. Now that is just annoying.
Lucky for you, you are living in the age where smartphones have that capability to take excellent quality of photos, among the brands that can truly give you that high quality photo and would make you look like a professional is OPPO. Here’s five reasons why you should consider choosing the OPPO F1s as your smartphone partner during your travel to Baguio City.
- Powerful Front Camera – the OPPO F1s is equipped with a powerful 16 megapixel camera with a 1/3.1 inch sensor and an aperture of F/2.0. This means that aside from capturing high resolution photos the front camera is also capable of allowing more light to come in, this way you can still get that high quality images during low-light conditions. This eliminates the need to use any blinding light or flash.
- High Performance Back Camera – If you think the back camera of the OPPO F1s is compromised because of the power of the front camera, think again. The OPPO F1s’ back camera has a 13 megapixels capability with a 1/3.06 sensor that allows for taking that stunning nightscapes. If you are in Baguio City take your OPPO F1s at the veranda of SM Baguio, one of the perfect spots to take that Baguio City at night scene.
- The Beautify App – The OPPO F1s comes with a beautify app that can reduce blemishes to give you that stunning selfie output in every shot, no make-up required
- Selfie Panorama – is the whole family traveling to Baguio? When taking a photo of a huge group one common problem is that not everyone will fit into the frame. The OPPO F1s has a solution to that, take a Selfie Panorama! With this accompanying app, the OPPO F1s allows you take a selfie/groufie panorama and it automatically stitches the photos together for that awesome groufie!
- Powerful Processor – of course all the above features would be useless if the processor is not powerful enough to handle all those features. Good thing the OPPO F1s was designed to handle such power and then some. The OPPO F1s is equipped with an Octa-core 64 bit processor and coupled with a powerful 3GB RAM to make sure that all your apps would run smoothly.
Indeed, the OPPO F1s is a powerful smartphone and with its midrange price point of only P12,990 it is really affordable considering all those features that you are getting.